How To Login To Your McAfee Account?
You can get started with the activation by entering the product key at www.mcafee.com/activate with Activate McAfee Account (Download And Activate McAfee livesafe).
In order to login to your Existing McAfee account or to create a new one, please visit home.mcafee.com or www.mcafee.com/ activate card and you will land on to a page as shown in the image below. From here, you can not only login to your existing one, but also download your redeemed McAfee products.
In case if you have lost or forgotten your McAfee Activate account password, you can click on “forgot your McAfee password” and reset it. Similarly, links such as “forgot your McAfee Email address” , “New Email Address?” may also come in handy.
Also, if you are new to McAfee, you can create one by clicking on “Register Now” and following the instructions thereafter.
NOTE: If you do not have a McAfee account, click Register Now, follow the prompts to create your McAfee account, and then click Log In.
Why Is A McAfee Account Important?
It Is Needed To Access The Following :
- My Account: View or update your personal information.
- Auto-Renewal Settings: Enable or disable Auto-Renewal.
- Subscriptions: View a list of active and expired subscriptions and details.
- Additional Rewards: View additional services offered.
- Redeem Your Retail Card: Redeem subscriptions purchased through retail store.
- Update Profile: Update your personal information and addresses.
- Edit Billing: Change or update your billing information.
- Common FAQs: Review commonly asked questions.
NOTE: If you do not have a McAfee account, select New User? Register Now, follow the prompts to create your McAfee, and then click Log In.
In Case, If You Need Any Help Or If You Have Any Questions Related To Your McAfee Login, Contact McAfee Customer Service.