How To Fix McAfee Antivirus Installation Error
For help and assistance to install and activate McAfee, or to fix any McAfee errors, please visit www.mcafee.com/activate
McAfee Antivirus Installation Error
When you try to download and install McAfee, particularly LiveSafe, Total Protection, or one of our other Windows security products of McAfee, the installation fails with the following error message
“Unable to continue Installation”
Causes of McAfee Antivirus Installation Error:
- Firstly If McAfee Activation code is incorrect.
- Secondly, if you have a Poor/slow or no internet connection.
- Apart From This, You Already have another version of McAfee antivirus software.
- Vague cookies and browsing data.
- Incorrect McAfee Account log in details.
- Lastly, Incompatible security software package is installed.
Steps to easily Fix McAfee Error
However, before you start to follow methods or troubleshooting steps to fix McAfee antivirus installation error, make sure you have continues internet connection with strong signal strength. Also, check whether your system is compatible with the software specification or not. Clean up some space from your PC not only according to the security but also software’s requirement. After taking all the measures, you can perform any basic or compound step to fix this error.
Alternatively, click on the start icon or Windows icon and type run. In the Run dialogue box, type appwiz.cpl and click on OK. You will have a list of programs installed on your PC; find any file/program from McAfee package and choose to uninstall the software.
- Firstly, Open your Internet Web browser and search for download of Pre-install tool.
- Secondly, Download and save the file at any temporary location such as desktop.
- Particularly, double-click on the pre-install tool file extension
- Read and mark or click on OK to step ahead.
- Lastly, After the tool is installed completely, restart your PC.
- Firstly, you need to command as Administrator·Click on Windows icon and type cmd.exe in the search icon appeared at the bottom·Hover over the icon, click right and from the menu displayed, choose Run as administrator option
- Secondly, you have to shut the command prompt and press CTRL+ALT+ DEL Key altogether.
- Lastly, click on Log out or sign out to safely to exit from your Windows account and perform all steps manually.